Database is 184.108.40.206.0 running on a windows 2000 server.
Every time when a try to do a full export of the database the following error
. exporting foreign function library names
. exporting PUBLIC type synonyms
EXP-00008: ORACLE error 3113 encounteredORA-03113
: end-of-file on communication channel
EXP-00000: Export terminated unsuccessfully
No errors in the alert file and no traces.
The only file generated is a core file in the cdump dir.
Im restored the database on another server and applied the patchset 220.127.116.11.
But the error is still there.
I also tried to do a export using transportable tabpespaces. But some
users have materialized views.
And when a try drop those views the same error raised up.
I also tried to do a backup with RMAN. But no success.